In Solitude In Solitude

Cool

I really liked this. The animation was okay but the best part was easily the score (REALLY liked that). And the ending was priceless.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

YOU ARE A GOD

You, sir, have created something magnificent. This is a bubbling cauldron of some of the most horrific shit I have ever laid eyes on. HATS OFF TO YOU!

Syncopatix Syncopatix

Sort of interesting

I kind of like these weird animation experiments, but I can't rate it too terribly highly because it's just raw material. Note that the Flash improved immensely when you introduced characters. Try plotting something out with a storyboard and then doing something experimental that way.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Pretty awesome

This is a misanthrope's dream game -- I get to kill ALL HUMAN KIND! The only problem is that it ends up being a little bit one-dimensional for such an expansive, long-playing game. There are plenty of transmission modifiers but only three ways to really infect a country (borders, air, ship). In the next one, I'd like to see more infection routes. Also, the symptoms/resistances should have more of an effect on gameplay. Even with zero symptoms, your disease can be noticed!

Other than that, it's a great game and I am ravening for the sequel.

Avoider Avoider

Purty nice

The 'instructions' button didn't seem to work. The game was pretty cool, though; not too terribly new, but still fun. I like the levels witht the spinning spokes, those were fun.

Ultimate Homer Simpson SB Ultimate Homer Simpson SB

Not a big Simpsons person....

But this was pretty good. Although you might want to include some more sounds that are much shorter, so people can build sentences out of them and stuff. Cheers.

Frenzy responds: